This little Andie went to market ...


Andie and the Pieminister, who made our dinner.


"I think I like the purple one."

The market is very, very, very fun, and there is a nice lady named Anne who sells cakes. Today we went to Paddington Secret Garden, which is the small park right next to our house, waiting for the market to open. It was kind of a cloudy day, and at the market we bought a tart and English meat pies. The jam lady wasn't there but there was a jam man who had delicious jam. We eat a jar a week, so today we got strawberry jam. The last thing we bought was lavendar to put in our apartment, and there was a big bumblebee on it who just wouldn't go away. After we shooed him away he found us again, so we carried him all the way to the apartment (which isn't very far!) Then we shooed him away again. The market is really fun. It's one of our favorite things to do. We do it every Sunday morning. - Andie


"Mind if I hitch a ride? My name is Bumble."

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn on Milford Sound

It's not you, my blog, it's me

Doing